- Pfizer does not accept any responsibility for the side effects (clause 8.1).
- The buyer pays claims for damages as a result of side effects.
- The purchaser must acknowledge from Pfizer that the long-term effects of the “vaccine” are unknown (clause 5.5.).
- The purchaser must acknowledge from Pfizer that the effectiveness of the “vaccine” is unknown (clause 5.5.).
- The purchaser must acknowledge from Pfizer that unknown side effects may occur (clause 5.5.).
- Cheaper and more effective medication such as ivermectin may not be a reason to terminate the contract (Article 2.1 b). In other words, the Pfizer injection has to be marketed anyway, even if there are much better alternatives.
Download what’s believed to be a copy of the Pfizer supply contract signed by governments (we wonder who signed it in New Zealand).
Read more at Free West Media.