The Vaccine Control Group is a Worldwide independent long-term study that is seeking to provide a baseline of data from unvaccinated individuals for comparative analysis with the vaccinated population, to evaluate the success of the covid-19 mass vaccination programme and assist future research projects.
“This study is not, and will never be, associated with any pharmaceutical enterprise as its impartiality is of paramount importance,” say those behind the group.
“The VaxControlGroup is a community cooperative, for the people. All monies raised will be re-invested into the project and its community.”
Volunteers for this study are welcome from around the world, providing they have not yet received any of the SARS-CoV-2 vaccinations and are not planning to do so.
However, parents/guardians who have had a SARS-CoV-2 jab, but wish to add their unvaccinated dependents can create a record to add them.
- The registration form will ask about your previous vaccination history, in order to provide a comprehensive study.
- There are no restrictions in terms of age or existing health conditions and this information will form part of the reporting objectives.
Participants are welcome to join the study for free. However, this project will incur significant expenses to support the proposed scale and run the technology required and there are ways you can support this project financially if you so wish.
You can become an Associate of the Control Group Cooperative Ltd and receive printed plastic cards for you and your dependents.
Associates play a vital role in contributing to the Control Group Cooperative, both in terms of funding and providing input into how these funds are used to the benefit of all Associates of our Cooperative. Also, many Associates volunteer to help in lots of other ways to support each other and help us achieve our mutual goals.
Associate subscription fees are £6 GBP per quarter (every 13 weeks), with an initial one-off setup fee of £4 for an individual and £14 for a family.
Any donations will be gratefully received via the Donate button, but you will need to become an Associate if you wish to receive printed plastic ID Cards.
See their website here.
You can find Vaccine Control Group on telegram using the following links:
- Questions and Answers: https://t.me/joinchat/CIcZ7I9Pg6IxYjg0
- General Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/zY5O0WRXMDcyYmNk
- Having a bad day: https://t.me/joinchat/QKy7bgPToBc4ZjNk
- Univeristy Students Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/xy0vyqSdW6o2MDY0
- Control Group News: https://t.me/joinchat/sR4jXij4Yx5jYWZk
- On The Ground News: https://t.me/joinchat/CheWDNd3pCIwNTdk