During the first illegal lockdown that was ordered by prime minister Jacinda Ardern on 23 March 2020 – and which came into force two days later – the citizens of New Zealand were asked to “unite against covid-19”.
Almost overnight the country was full of idiots dobbing in neighbours for stepping outside and one joker even posted a photo of an Auckland pensioner sitting on a park bench. Poor bloke was probably on his State-sanctioned one hour of exercise a day and took a breather – and for that his face was all over social media.
That was a clear sign that within a few weeks of the government’s propaganda of terror starting, the masses had been influenced by its mind games lock, stock and barrel.
Against a nightly feed of covid case numbers, critical thinking and rational thought was abandoned, and the torches and pitchforks were out for anyone who challenged Ardern’s and Director-General of Health Dr Ashley Bloomfield’s narrative of fear and conformity.
For some unknown reason toilet paper was the thing to buy, even though covid doesn’t give you the trots. Others were buying hand sanitizer by the gallon, which doesn’t even kill viruses.
Professor Michael Baker of the University of Otago was on national TV warning us that “tens of thousands” of people would die in New Zealand from covid. This is what 10,000 looks like. This is what 20,000 looks like. And this is the number 26. To date, 26 people are claimed to have died ‘with’ covid (not of it) in New Zealand.
They are claimed to have died ‘with’ covid because they died within 28 days of having a positive PCR test. (Die within 28 days of being vaccinated and you died of something other than the vaccine). Fact is, covid has a fatality rate of 0.2% according to the World Health Organisation.
And against all this, the majority of the team of 5 million was turned into a cult as we were asked to ‘fight covid-19’. How does one fight or unite against a virus that’s so small it passes easily through a face mask like a fly through chicken wire?
Looking like a school ma’am, hair pulled back, Ardern seemed to be on TV almost every night during 2020 delivering her “single source of truth” and telling us to wash our hands (what a novel concept!) and delivering one carefully-constructed slogan after the other.
What many people didn’t realise, and perhaps still don’t, is that watchers of TV news were being manipulated by something close to the BITE model of authoritarian control as identified by mental health counsellor Dr Steven Hassan.
It goes like this (abbreviated):
B is for Behavior Control
- Regulate individual’s physical reality (tell them to stay indoors)
- Dictate where, how, and with whom the member lives and associates or isolates (Stay in your bubble)
- Financial dependence (Cash handouts from government)
- Restrict leisure, entertainment, vacation time (Close borders and businesses)
- Major time spent with group indoctrination (Watch TV news)
- Discourage individualism, encourage group-think (We’re all in this together)
- Impose rigid rules and regulations (Illegal lockdowns and restrictions on movement)
I is for Information Control
- Distort information to make it more acceptable (twist the facts to serve the narrative)
- Minimize or discourage access to non-cult sources of information (Only rely on the government’s single source of truth)
- Encourage spying on other members (The team of 5 million)
- Extensive use of propaganda (buy the media off with $50 Million)
T is for Thought Control
- Instill black and white thinking (you are with us or against us)
- Use of loaded language and clichés which constrict knowledge, stop critical thoughts and reduce complexities into platitudinous buzz words
- Rejection of rational analysis, critical thinking, constructive criticism (attack people such as Dr Simon Thornley)
- Forbid critical questions about leader, doctrine, or policy (control which media / ‘reporters’ ask questions)
E is for Emotion Control
- Instill fear, such as fear of thinking independently or questioning the leader’s authority (ridicule those who ask awkward questions)
The following is from The Freedom of Mind Resource Centre: “Undue influence is any act of persuasion that overcomes the free will and judgment of another person. People can be unduly influenced by deception, flattery, trickery, and coercion.
“Unfortunately, undue influence rates low for most people as an imminent threat to a free society and happy families. But such an oversight is very costly.
“In the manipulative hands of charismatic cult leaders, political action cults, human potential hucksters and even abusive spouses and parents, undue influence is a major problem in today’s world—and it is getting worse.
“Undue influence occurs when the overall effect of the methods to control behavior, information, thoughts and emotions promotes dependency and obedience to some cause, leader or group.”
Very soon the campaign will start to coerce everyone to get vaccinated and it risks developing a two tier society – the vaccinated and the un-vaccinated. We need to be on guard against any such society developing in New Zealand or anywhere else.
We do not want a society where some people can go shopping while others cannot. Particularly while all covid vaccinations are still in the trial phase, which will not end until 2023. At which time ‘the experts’ can start to look back at the data and conclude if any of the vaccines are safe and effective.
New Zealand lockdown dates.