Updated: When your employer asks if you have had the vaccine you have a right not to answer the question. You can tell them you prefer to keep medical matters to yourself. They can assume what they like, but they can’t prove anything and assumptions don’t hold much water in law.
There is no legal ruling or law in force that forces employers to have their staff vaccinated. There is no order that extends the mandates over and above the border workers.
The secret is not to refuse the jab and do not sign anything your employer hands you when it comes to the vaccine..
If you are being forced to be vaccinated against covid-19 in order to keep your job, here’s one way to handle it.
The secret is not to refuse the vaccination, but instead write to your employer (keep a copy) along the following lines (conditional acceptance)…
I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of all facts before going ahead. I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:
1. Can you please advise the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?
2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently, and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?
3. Can you please advise the entire list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?
4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since its introduction?
5. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19, and the likelihood of recovery?
6. Can you please advise me if I were to experience any adverse reactions is the manufacturer of the vaccine liable? If the manufacturer isn’t liable will the company I’m currently employed with be responsible & liable as it is their request that I have the vaccine in order to carry on my employment?
Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is no threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions – namely that:
1. You confirm in writing that I will suffer no harm.
2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.
3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?
I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.
RNZ: Schools worried of mass resignations of teachers over vax mandate.
The video with Sue Grey was recorded 22 October 2021 after she had been in court opposing the ‘no jab, no job’, policy of Ardern’s government.
Quite unrelated to the above is the employment webinar below by Voices for Freedom